BSran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BSran

One of the leading private servers. Join now and be a part of these huge success.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All About characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]DRAKKO
Game Master
[GM]DRAKKO

All About characters Empty
PostSubject: All About characters   All About characters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:48 pm

FIGHTERS/BRAWLERS
Male Students who use their fists to fight are called Brawlers. Brawlers focus on fighting with their hands using gauntlets, where they learn to channel their kinetic energy into lightning-quick pugilistic attacks. There are "Boxers" (dexerity based fighters), students who focus on hand speed tend to rely on the violent volume of their rapid-fire, two-fisted strikes to knock out their opponents. In contrast, "Brawlers" (power based fighters) who minor in Kick Strikes concentrate on their kicking power, which may be slower and more deliberate, but deal more damage. For these Brawlers, one spinning leg strike, delivered with powerful precision, is often all they need to end a fight. Furthermore there are "Warlocks" (intelligence based fighters) who disdain most physical skills and opt to focus primarily on "ki" energies and form them into powerful blast from their palms and the rest of their body. This type attacks the slowest but use their body to create massive AoE (area of effect) skills the fastest of any class and has a pow increase buff. Fighters are primarily damage dealers and offer the highest SP rate in the game and have moderately high pow and hp and are decent to low everywhere else. They are a popular class to start out with. They are the tallest characters in the game and appeal to the "gangster" lifestyle.

All About characters Dextra-4All About characters Brawlerstats[/quote]

SWORDMANS
Male Students who use swords and blades are called Swordmen. By honing their dexterity, some Swordsmen choose to minor in Blades, using these lighter, shorter weapons to create a higher defense radius for themselves, where they can thrust and parry with ease and flow, even as they sacrifice low base damage and attack with rapid intensity. Some Swordsmen, on the other hand, choose to use Broadswords. This focus limits their defensive abilities but also multiplies their offensive output, so that when an opponent does meet the end of their blade, the blow is swift, clean, and most of all, final. Pow versions of this weapon create massive damage through the use of combos and are purely close range fighters. Thee intelligence version of a swordman (often dubbed the Juggernaut) also uses broadswords and deliver powerful magic attacks from a distance. Their focus is a mix of magic attacks and sword attacks to use "waves" to attack enemies. They are known to summon elements from the sky. They also have the 2nd most sot after buff "Tranquility" which increases defense for the party. Swordmen offer a nice array of stats rounded more towards pow and defense, having the best of these stats in the game as well as hp often arguably the best as well. They are designed to be the "tank" class and are most popular for new players as they wield long blades. Either minor is equally formidable in higher grade levels but be warned—for those who major in Swordsmanship, theirs is a life lived not only on the edge but by the edge.
All About characters Brawlerstats-1
All About characters Dextra-5

ARCHERS

Female Students that use the bow and arrow are called Archers. Archery students can choose to minor in Short Bows, which produce higher minimum damage to start off with and are extremely accurate; or Long Bows, which deal higher maximum damage at higher grade levels but can be prone to misses. With short bow archers (dex reliant), they focus on fast attacks that disrupt enemy attack patterns. They have the best evasion in the game and further it with a party buff that increases evasion. This type is most popular in archers at it offers decent damage, high chance of evasion, and easy to duel others. Long bow type archers are the least popular class in the game. They are the hardest to level up as they have low defense and evasion (more so that other non-dex classes) and the 2nd lowest hp in the game. Their skills are very slow and have no skills that benefit a team. As they progress they gain skills that disrupt enemy movement and maintain their high damage as well as their slow attack speed. This class is often dubbed "broken". The intelligence archer is another unpopular class but the range of it's popularity varies. This type uses bows to attack in a large area either around them or in front of them. They have decent to slow attack speed and low physical damage but are a great asset to a group on higher levels. Little is know about this class as there are few players to attain a high level with this class, and fewer still that play them Archers spend money on arrows much like any other game and may find themselves short stocked. One advantage to archers is in having a strong bow, they can also buy stronger arrows which can further their attack damage.

All About characters Brawlerstats-2
All About characters Dextra-6

QI GONG/SHAMMANS

Female student who use wands or spears to attack are Shamans Accomplished Shamans are students who can sway the fate of entire battles with a myriad of skills and abilities. Shamans can minor in Spears, which gives them heightened attack power but prevents them from using spells. To cast spells, Shamans need to minor in Wands, which allows them to cast powerful healing and buffering spells in support of fellow students. Their are also shamans that opt to use their powers solely on attack and deal out the highest damage to the most numerous of enemies at a time. Granted, they are among the slowest attackers as well as most feeble in the game. It always helps to have Shamans in your class because, as you will realize soon enough during your tenure on campus, the balance of your existence may depend on them. Healing shamans "ECs" are the games nurses. They offer the most buffs of any class and are the only ones that can heal. ECs have few attack spells which make them hard to doing quests on their own, however, people are more than willing to help as ECs are the most important character in the game. Spear Qigong deal out high damage the fastest of any class in the game. Granted, they start out with the lowest pow rating in the game. Through training, over time they can be the most feared players in the game. They fail in that they still have the lowest pow rating among pow type classes, the lowest defense, and a high but then useless intelligence stat. Spear qigong are rarely seen in the low levels but often people play them on the upper levels by playing an EC then switching to a power qigong later.
All About characters Brawlerstats-3All About characters Dextra-7

Click the link below so u can easily vote our server..Choose now ur choice ^_^
GTOP

GamesitesTop100

All About characters Glitterfy074056T226D36
^^

Last edited by drakko1510 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bsran.rpg-board.net
jeyci
Game Master
jeyci

PostSubject: Re: All About characters   All About characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:23 am

^^ its ur choice^^
pls dont edit my posts^_^
pls...
Back to top Go down
http://bsran.no-ip.biz/ran
[GM]DRAKKO
Game Master
[GM]DRAKKO

PostSubject: I'm sorry admin..   All About characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:44 pm

jeyci wrote:
^^ its ur choice^^
pls dont edit my posts^_^
pls...

Im sorry admin because i thought i select "post reply"
Im sorry if i did wrong.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Forgive me plss..
Back to top Go down
jeyci
Game Master
jeyci

PostSubject: Re: All About characters   All About characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:54 pm

its ok_^^...

i think we should choose ep3,ep4 server...
with new skills and stuffs...
cause i think it would be better...
but ofcourse... time will come and we will upgrade...

thnx to all players... opening almost there...
Back to top Go down
[GM]DRAKKO
Game Master
[GM]DRAKKO

PostSubject: ohhh,....thankss^^   All About characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:53 pm

admin thx for my avatar hehe rockizta^^
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jeyci
Game Master
jeyci

PostSubject: Re: All About characters   All About characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:58 pm

wah^_^... u can change it anytime...
i just put some cause i want all gm's to have one
Back to top Go down
[GM]DRAKKO
Game Master
[GM]DRAKKO

PostSubject: Hehe.. i already change it   All About characters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:03 am

i already change my avatar^^

Its now my permanent avatar

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I am too excited to play hehe

We are now in top 19^^ It may increase by voting everyday^^

Click the link below so u can easily vote our server..Vote our server every 12hour
GTOP

GamesitesTop100

All About characters 1_519768558l
All About characters 602981621
All About characters Imadoridance1
All About characters SchoolRumble-ImadorieMiko
All About characters Imadori_hugAva100
Back to top Go down
jeyci
Game Master
jeyci

PostSubject: Re: All About characters   All About characters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:12 am

ah ok^_^ ur siggy is too long....
Back to top Go down
limited
limited

PostSubject: Re: All About characters   All About characters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:00 pm

Thanks for the Guide...

I will now lock this topic for preventing spammers

Post more guides because it help us ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About characters   All About characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All About characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum